Monday, December 26, 2011

E n g l a n d

Here again  how are you today? Well, the topic today is a country I´d like to visit. It´s very difficult for me, because l´d like to visit all places around the world! But if you ask me “ Which country would you like to go to?” I say you: England. WHY? Oh, It should be a elegant country, (jajaja) and meet the the beatles´s country is a great idea for me. Well, Morrisey´s country too! My god! I only know that it is a very cold country but It don´t matter, the real problem that is everything is very-very expensive. If I ´ll go to England, I ´ ll do a lot of things, and I ´ll go to Brit party listen to Joy division all night long. Because really I don’t know if I would like to go to England to Study here. First, I prefer go on vacations!

hugs for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment