Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Euthanasia

Hello classmates and teacher, today the topic is euthanasia. Well If you ask me, Voluntary euthanasia and assisted suicide is a highly debated topic and what comes to my mind when I hear the word ‘euthanasia`? I think it is a very complicated topic, because are we able to decide the death of someone? But also, Legalizing euthanasia would help reduce suffering of terminally ill sufferers. It could be inhuman. In case there is people struggling with terminal ailments or perhaps circumstances where effective treatment might not have an effect on their quality lifestyle; they ought to be in the liberty to select induced dying.

Really, I don`t know any famous case of euthanasia, except some cases of films and I am not very religious, so I don`t have any problem with it.

Do governments have the rigtht to keep suffering people alive? Really I believe that only families and living their own experience in this moment, can decide, but the governments are alien people that they aren`t living the experience. this is a very delicate subject and in my opinion the euthanasia will be legal, and the person or the families has the freedom to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment