Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blackbird singing in the dead of night /8/

“Animals are the best companions of men” this is a very famous phrase, but really, I don´t like animals =( Since I was a baby, I´ve never excited the animals. However, when I was 6 years old, my parents bought me a couple birdies. I had to feed them and change the wáter, It was very boring!

Although I don´t like animals, I hate to see that there are strays, hungry and homeless. I am sad when I see stray dogs, and very skinny, they request aid to you through the glance.

About the species of animals in my country, I must recognize that I am very ignorant about it, I ´ve never been interested in finding out about this. But days ago, I saw in the news of the television, that a pigmeo hippopotamus was born! Pigmeo hippopotamos are endangered species around the world.

See the animals in the zoos, causing me much distress and sadness, especially when big animals are confined in small places. When I see that, I want to release them and so they can live in their habitat.

If I could be an animal, I would be a white puma, I consider that these animals are beautiful and they live in beautiful places. Wonderful as these animals are their eyes, color and the feeling that convey the look.

The hardest thing is could to imagine how it will be the mind of animals, and for example, think what animals would say about humans, if really animals think like humans or not. So I find it a very difficult task to think of a documentary made from the animal mind.

* IT IS MY LAST POST, hugs for all readers, and I hope to be able to approve my English course level 4

No comments:

Post a Comment