Wednesday, January 11, 2012

.Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

I cant imagine living without listening to music , the importance of music is a greater part of life, and music often reminds us of important people and places in our lives.

The music is so important for my that I listen to a lot of kind of it, and in almost all the types of music, there are very good musicians, very talented people. Well I know It's all subjective but for me , for example Ravi Shankar and George Harrison are are geniuses of music! (there are many incredible musicians!)

In my life I have gone to many concerts, but the two moe importants for me are: the Radiohead`s concert and the Paul Mc`cartney concert. Both were in the national stage of Santiago and in both I felt that I was in the best concert of my life.
If you were a song, I would like be a Beatles`s song. I don`t know what of which they have done because they have a lot of perfect songs.

Considering much that I like music, what I regret the most is not be able to play some musical instrument :(

A culture is expressed through the art, literature, music and geography of a place. The Latin American culture has wonderful music for that reason I would like so much to cross Latin America listening to the different sounds from this beautiful continent.

No comments:

Post a Comment