Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Green Tea!

Mainly, ecologism is a new political ideology based on the position that the non-human world is worthy of moral consideration, and that this should be taken into account in social, economic, and political systems.

In my country, the ecologism isn`t important as in other countries. The people who are interested in ecologism and learn about enviromentally practices, must do it in precise and alternative means, like communal ecological fairs, ecological web-sites and seminaries about ecologism.

Really, I am not a very green person but I try to recycle at my home, separating the sweepings in different waste baskets, saving water and I recycle paper, but I have never sopported any eco organisations, because it doesn`t interest me much.

My favorite mode of transportation is the bicycle. First, It is beneficial to my health, I'm very busy in doing working and lack physical exercise, riding a bicycle provides me with such an opportunity. Second, In my city there are many traffic jams. However, riding a bike is different because you will never be bothered by the rush hour. Third, it makes me throughly enjoy the natural life, and I can take a breathe of fresh air freely, riding in the sunshine under the blue sky and white clound. .Another reason, and the most important is that it helps to protect our environment. It does not produce pollution. This is very important in big cities!

Definitely, Our society and Santiago particularly needs politic policies that foment the care of the environment, and educate people to go slowly build a cleaner, healthier world. We are very far from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment